Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pamper princess

After months of anticipation, I had a few days will be filled with pampering planned by my sister.

Hair, facial, massage...how will I adjust back to everyday life after this!

Friday - 90 mins of manicure/pedicure spa treatment, done in the comfort of your home by a mobile manicurist. My feet was ultra pampered and I definitely need to get my hands on some open toe shoes to show them off!!

Monday - spent an hour in the morning at the hair salon and my hair is feeling luxuriously silky. I can't stop running my fingers through it ;) They were initially surprised at the color of my red hair, but by the time I left had all agreed it matched well with my hair style - which they reaffirmed that it did not need fiddling with as it matches my face. I guess they could have tried to cash in on the "foreigner" but I was told to leave it as it is ;) I only had a "steam and wash" to soften and rebuild my hair after years in the harsh dry climate and also my own mistreatment of my hair ;)

Then in the afternoon, spent 2 hrs at the beauty salon, getting a facial and various beauty options performed (think hot wax). I can now wear shorts without worry!! I must say my face felt oh-so-smooth ;)

Wednesday - 2.5 hrs of steam, body scrub and thai massage and my whole body is so relaxed, I am floating about. Apparently I was a bundle of tension and was carrying it on my shoulders, neck and legs. She could tell straight away that I suffered from a lot of leg cramps! A lot of stretching and pulling ensued and this bag of creaky bones feels incredibly rejuvenated!!
The whole body was then treated to a steam - boy, did I sweat it out for 20 mins! Followed by a full body scrub (felt the layers of dead skin removed) then a yogurt rub (to tighten the skin!). After a shower, a slather of body lotion was applied and gosh, I felt totally blissfully pampered. All for a mere RM105. What a bargain!

And now that's done...I only have endless eating n some shopping to do!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: