Friday, September 23, 2011

I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6.30 today, only because it would have been 8.30 back down under. Decided to get out of bed and check my emails, rather then going back to sleep - I know by the time I leave, I'll be having a hard time adjusting back to waking up at 5.45 in Australia, since it would then be only 3.45 in Malaysia!

It didn't take too long before the kids started thundering down to check out what's available on the telly.

What we did today ~
Eat
Manicure/pedicure
Eat
Lounge about
Eat
Went out to do some shopping
Eat
Shower n relax

And now...waiting for supper (eat + drinks)
Then sleep

Pretty relaxing, slow going holiday...just missing the sand and surf with deck chairs to make it complete ;)

Tomorrow will be another day of eating, but with the weekend here, will have 2 more kids to play about. Agenda tomorrow includes a visit to the temple, and more shopping ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: